My busy social life
Hi guys! I know it has been absolute ages since I last updated my blog - but hey! I ve got things to tell now.
Let me start by saying that I am over my depression - I have no old fears in my heart and I am filling this space with love and new aims. I am happy and I am different to the way I used to be but I am being myself. My heart is open, I have lots of new plans and things I want to accomplish. Life is busy, happy, moving, bright and so on!
So - let me share with you what I was up to this weekend. It is the first time since ages I had 4!!! offers to do over my weekend. Well, after going clubbing last week I agreed to go to my friend's county house. My old school mates came from Moscow for their uni vacation so we went there to spend time with each other, drink and have a laugh.
Our parties our different in a way - cause we all sit around a big table, which has proper food (mashed potatoes, freshly-cooked chicken wings, salads, various drinks and etc). So we had something to eat and then started dancing! Its +33C here, so summer clothes, night, loud music and water! We splashed each other with water whilst dancing (a bit of naughty dancing but defo not dirty and took pictures of it). Then started singing balades and etc, went for a walk in the night and kept drinking all this time. Of course - I havent drunk much - just less then 1l of wine. And then we went to bed and I had the VIP bedding! I slept on the balcony with a gorgeous view on the lake, my bed were old cussions and my ventilation was the fresh air and my music was drangonflies' songs. Even though I went to bed past 3am I wanted to get up for the sunset, it wasnt hard, the sun with its rays woke me up and uncovered the morning beauty of the sky! Ah - this beautiful blues with a red line of sunset and with this smoke coming from the lake!
Next week I am going to another trip on the nature. This time with a tent. This time to listen to the songs of bards (bard - an old name for a singer). So these are going to be songs about nature, love, life, earth... Life - I love you! There is sooo much to do! There is sooo much to feel xxxx
1 Comments:
Very Happy for you, glad ur feeling so alive, and can't wait to see the wet t-shirt, dirty dancing photos.
Post a Comment
<< Home