Spring
Hi guys! I have suddenly felt I would like to share some nature beauty methods I have recently discovered. Its spring outside - we have tulips, snowdrops everywhere. And the weather - its beautiful and typical spring like.
Herbal tea (in particular mint tea) will calm you down. Its perfect in the evening. The effect will be much stronger if you buy mint leafes (in Tesco's herbal section) rather then Tescos Mint Tea. Camomile tea will get you in a good mood and is good with honey if you have a sore throat (you probably all know this one).
After brushing your teeth with toothpaste, brush them with a few drops of lemon juice. Lemon juice will make your teeth white and get rid of first signs of cavity (why am I sharing this secret with you?)
Add 2 spoons of hop flowers into a boiling water, take it off the heat and leave it for 40 minues. After having washed your hair, rinse it with this mixture. Your hair will look gorgeous and will have this captivating "hop" smell (its nice, Shell would probably love it because hop smells a bit like beer, actually the other way around cause beer is made of hop so.). Plus for girls your hair will be easily managable if you decide to make a hair style.
That is all for now. I am still learning and there are lots more other nature methods to experiment on myself. Enjoy this spring! I love you all!
4 Comments:
hmmm... have you been experimenting on yourself with random substances? that sounds like fun.
did any of the experiments go horribly wrong?
Honestly, there is one experience I would consider "below standard performance". The receipy: "Mix lemon juice squeezed from of half a lemon with 5 spoons of sugar. Heat it till it gains a substance of plasticine. Wait till it cools a bit and use it to get rid of unwanted hair on your legs". I thought it works like wax and tried it. It works but it is too much hussle and doesn't fully leave your legs like in those TV adverts. The good thing about using real natural products is that you cant go wrong.
hairy sugary lemon juice... mmmm...
Lol, Dave. You ve described it exactly how it looked like.
Post a Comment
<< Home