Thursday, December 21, 2006

What's your star sign driver?

Lol, i have found this article. I wish there were more researches like this. Not too good for me - i am an Aquarian

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061214/sc_nm/astrology_driving_dc_1

or

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/12/16/are-you-an-aries-then-you-may-suck-at-driving/

xxx

Thanks Bobbie for spotting that the old link wasnt working

5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That link's broken...

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sorry for one day delay, hope you had a good one!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger :-> said...

Thank you anonymous, I have really enjoyed it. My mum cooked salads and bought a huge delicious fruit cake. We all enjoyed it, specially my friends Natik and Maya. My bro wants to buy me a present with our dads money - a laptop. Life is good!

Its you - Liam - you forgot it was my brithday and you are late! Lol, Liam is late. This never happens :->

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Dave said...

ah, mac is never late, I think ur guess is wrong.

he always comes very quick ;)

also think you didn't read his new blog, in which he gave u a very on time happy birthday wish.

so prob not macca

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger :-> said...

Gosh – I am so stupid at times. With a couple of changes, I am re-publishing my comment.

You are right, Dave. I randomly said its Liam although I didnt think so.

But I have made a discovery - Liam is never late!!! Yes, at the time of me writing last message I havent seen his blog. He was actually the first one to congratulate me with my birthday (on the 3rd of Feb).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home