Parable
Translation. Anastasia. Part 8.
Author: Vladimir Megre
Let me tell you a story about a typical modern couple – a husband comes back home, sits down into a comfortable chair, switches on the telly and starts reading a newspaper. Meanwhile his wife is in the kitchen cooking a dinner. When she finishes cooking, she serves this dinner and declares her dissatisfaction to the husband because he does nothing around the house, earns little money and etc….. Husband becomes annoyed with his wife but doesn’t show it. He thinks :”She isn’t perfect herself and just bosses me around. When I got married/just met her she was different – beautiful, kind…”
Author: Vladimir Megre
Let me tell you a story about a typical modern couple – a husband comes back home, sits down into a comfortable chair, switches on the telly and starts reading a newspaper. Meanwhile his wife is in the kitchen cooking a dinner. When she finishes cooking, she serves this dinner and declares her dissatisfaction to the husband because he does nothing around the house, earns little money and etc….. Husband becomes annoyed with his wife but doesn’t show it. He thinks :”She isn’t perfect herself and just bosses me around. When I got married/just met her she was different – beautiful, kind…”
One time, when this bossy wife asked her husband to the garbage bag outside, he unenthusiastically agreed. Whilst walking, he started talking to God:
- Dear God! I am not happy. Why is my wife such an annoying and bossy woman? My life isn’t a pleasure, instead, it is a pain.
- My dear Son? I am willing to help you – You are going to have a beautiful goddess as your wife. But I cant make it happen straight away, otherwise your friends and neighbours will become suspicious. I will transform your wife gradually by developing a spirit of goddess in her and by making her more beautiful. But you must remember? If you want to live with a goddess? You yourself must become worth her.
- Thank you? God. Any man would change himself to live with a goddess. Tell me, when will this transformation begin with my wife?
- I am going to change her slightly right now and will continue changing her for the better.
- My dear Son? I am willing to help you – You are going to have a beautiful goddess as your wife. But I cant make it happen straight away, otherwise your friends and neighbours will become suspicious. I will transform your wife gradually by developing a spirit of goddess in her and by making her more beautiful. But you must remember? If you want to live with a goddess? You yourself must become worth her.
- Thank you? God. Any man would change himself to live with a goddess. Tell me, when will this transformation begin with my wife?
- I am going to change her slightly right now and will continue changing her for the better.
Husband walked in to the house, sat down into his chair, took a newspaper and switched on the telly. But he couldn’t wait to see his wife – has she really started changing?
He got up, opened the kitchen door and started staring at her. She was washing the dishes left after dinner.
Suddenly she felt his glance and turned back. They looked at each others eyes. Husband thought: “There aren’t any changes in my wife yet”.
His wife felt her husband’s unusual attention and couldn’t understand anything. She touched her hair, then blushed:
- Why are you staring at me, darling?
Husband couldn’t think of anything to answer and said:
- Erh, can I help you washing dishes?
- Dishes? Really? – surprisingly answered his wife. – I have already washed them.
“She is changing – thought husband – she looks prettier – and starting drying the dishes.
- Why are you staring at me, darling?
Husband couldn’t think of anything to answer and said:
- Erh, can I help you washing dishes?
- Dishes? Really? – surprisingly answered his wife. – I have already washed them.
“She is changing – thought husband – she looks prettier – and starting drying the dishes.
The next day husband was rushing home from work. He couldn’t wait to see his wife, to see how his bossy wife is more and more becoming a beautiful goddess.
What if she already more of a goddess and I am still the same? I am going to buy her flowers, just in case.
He opened the door and stood confused. In front of him stood his wife in a going out dress that he bought a year ago. He was very confused and only managed to give her flowers without looking away from her eyes.
She took flowers and looked away, slowly lowering her eyelashes. “How beautiful are goddess’s eyes! How rich is her inner and outer beauty” - he thought.
Husband became even more shocked when he saw a dinner on the table in the candle light with 2 champagne glasses.
They sat down to eat their dinner but his wife suddenly got up:
- I’m sorry, I forgot to switch on the telly. Here are fresh newspapers.
- I don’t need telly and newspapers – said her husband – news are all the same. Tell me, how would you like to spend this Saturday evening.
She was surprised:
- What do you think?
- I bought two tickets for us to go to the theatre. But if you want, we can go shopping. If we are going to the theatre, you may want to choose a new dress for such occasion.
- I’m sorry, I forgot to switch on the telly. Here are fresh newspapers.
- I don’t need telly and newspapers – said her husband – news are all the same. Tell me, how would you like to spend this Saturday evening.
She was surprised:
- What do you think?
- I bought two tickets for us to go to the theatre. But if you want, we can go shopping. If we are going to the theatre, you may want to choose a new dress for such occasion.
Husband nearly said: ”A dress worth the goddess”. He looked at her and got embarrassed. A goddess was standing in front of him. Her face was shining with happiness and her eyes were magnetic. Her smile was questioning something.
“oh God, how beautiful is this goddess. She is becoming more beautiful every day. Will I be able to be worth her in the future? – thought her husband and suddenly an idea got into his mind: I must hurry! I must hurry whilst this beautiful goddess is near. I am going to ask her, beg her give a birth to our child. -What are you thinking about, darling? I can see something is troubling you. – asked his wife.
He stood there, agitated, and didn’t know how to say it. It is a very serious question – asking for a baby from a goddess. God didn’t promise this. Husband didn’t know how to say it and then said it, blushing:- I don’t know…Can I…..I wanted to say….For a while….Yes, I want to have a baby from you, my beautiful goddess. She came closer to him. Her eyes were full of tears. She put her hand on his shoulders and burned him with her breath.
“what a night it was! Ah, that morning! That day! Oh, how wonderful is life with a goddess!” – thought that husband, taking his second grandson for a walk.
He stood there, agitated, and didn’t know how to say it. It is a very serious question – asking for a baby from a goddess. God didn’t promise this. Husband didn’t know how to say it and then said it, blushing:- I don’t know…Can I…..I wanted to say….For a while….Yes, I want to have a baby from you, my beautiful goddess. She came closer to him. Her eyes were full of tears. She put her hand on his shoulders and burned him with her breath.
“what a night it was! Ah, that morning! That day! Oh, how wonderful is life with a goddess!” – thought that husband, taking his second grandson for a walk.
3 Comments:
Right, what has Jean been saying?
I DO NOT JUST COME IN, SWITCH ON THE TV AND READ THE PAPER!
...That would be a waste of electricity, since if I was reading, I wouldn't really be concentrating on the TV. Hence, I come in, sit down and switch on the TV OR read.
And how many times do i need to apologise for not taking out the bins! I've been busy.
:)
Of cause I've never complained to God about Jean, I only ever thank Him, but it's a nice story.
Trying out a bit of Russian here so bare with me, if a man wants
любить and заснуть with his жена, he should not be a внебрачный, always treat her хорошо, сладкий and with радости. Or he should just get her пить lots of вино and appreciate her замечательно нагой груди or she might бритва his горло
lets see how that comes out in translation
PS Love how good sounds like Horrorshow
Post a Comment
<< Home