Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ukraine

Hi Guys! I am back from Ukraine where I have had a fantastic time! I am going to write a couple of posts about it as I have quite a lot to say. It was great to see my grandparents, relatives and my old friends and generally have a look on how their lives have changed. The good news is that I feel positive and happy! I am back to being normal (you know the feeling you get after you have just recovered from a long illness and you feel that you are finally fine). That’s how I feel. This trip to Ukraine has made me feel more confident about myself and my current reality. So there is lot’s to do, lot’s to catch up!
P.S. I will email everyone in the next couple of days...

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Limanim said...

Cheers for the bday card, look forward to reading about Ukraine

(Ha i'm so happy i got a post in before Dave.... oh that's really sad isn't it)

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Dave said...

(Yes, yes it is)

Glad your feeling better and had a great trip. See you soon.

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, supergirl returns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home