Friday the 13th
Today is Friday the 13th. Did you know that if you count numbers in 13.10.2006 you will get 13? 1+3+1+2+6=13. The last time when this occured was on 13.01.2006. And the time before that happend in the year 1520. And the next time when this will happen again will be in 2011.
At least moon is waning. Full moon on Friday the 13th would be exciting!
3 Comments:
Here's another strange but true.
Today is Monday the 16th and
1+6+1+0+2+0+0+6= 16!!!!
Although not a lot is usually documented about 'Monday the 16th's, I have been able to work out through serious research that the last time this occured was on 16.01.2006 and the time before that was way back in 1520! The next time will be in 2011.
Interesting huh?
Lol, i was just checking if anyone is scared of Friday the 13th (a phobia called paraskavedekatriaphobia according to wikipedia). I know, its a bit boring....
I am SOOO glad I don't suffer from that, because I doubt very much I will ever be able to pronounce it.
Post a Comment
<< Home