Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Belly Dancing


Hi everyone! This is my moment of vanity. I thought I d share this picture with everyone.... But there is a reason behind it.
I dedicate it to all the girls out there. We are all goddesses; some of us may not know it yet. Belly dancing made me feel more feminine, more beautiful and, of course, sexier. I hope that is the way you girls think about yourselves. We are all beautiful and we are definitely worth worshiping.... (sometimes we worship our men so much that we forget about ourselves). So let this picture remind you about us, about our inner and outer feminine beauty!

4 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look truly beautiful in that picture Alina. Makes me go weak at the knees. Better stop looking.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Limanim said...

That really is a great picture. Though if i was a girl i'd be insanely jealous

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Dave said...

... wait, Mac's NOT a girl?!?!

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now why didn't you wear that to the office Miss Zayka?

Was just reading your blog, interesting stuff!

Hope all is well- working anywhere without you is like Russian diplomacy without vodka- pointless!

drop me a line sometime
Luke
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home