Friday, May 05, 2006

My life is brilliant, my love is pure

Part 1.
Hi guys! I am sorry I haven’t posted anything for a while. I was really busy at work finishing writing this book and on a day when I have finished it my half has decided to break up. The past week has been like an emotional roller coaster ride, I have been up and cheerful and I have been down and lost.
I was shocked because I didn’t see it coming at all. I thought we had a perfect relationship, I thought we were very happy and in love with each other. As we have been together for a while and I was dreaming of a bright future, of a bigger house, pets and kids running around, you know, all the girly stuff. He knew that and didn’t seem to be very enthusiastic. I thought he was just too tired and too lazy to dream about things like that. But I have always accepted him for what he was. I always let him do his things whilst I was doing mine.
Me being me I was very busy. I was very busy at work doing lots of overtime, I have started going to Buddhist classes and I was also finding time for my friends. When I was at home I was trying to make the best out of it, coming to hug him, looking after him, cleaning and washing the house and etc. I thought everything was solid, I thought everything was just fine…
He waited for me at Lime Street to go home together. I was very happy cause I bought a new top (haven’t had any time for shopping recently). I was usual hugging him in the train and just jumping around. We got home and he asked me to sit down as he needed to talk. That didn’t sound good, we haven’t talked for ages. I sat down on the sofa but he was sitting behind me and I didn’t see his face.
- Babe, let’s split up. I am not happy and it is going to be good for two of us

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be brave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home