Anastasia
I am reading a new book. It is called "Anastasia, the Ringing Cedars" (Book 1), Vladimir Megre. It is only a small book and to those interested, it is available in English and can be downloaded from the web.
I recomend it to those seeking an ultimate adventure to discover Nature“s greatest secrets. This book talks about Love in a true meaning of this word (not the type of cheesy lusting feeling that modern "human"-being are used to but this eternal call of our souls, a connection to ......
Anyways, I wish you all find Peace within yourselves.
3 Comments:
)
(you had an open bracket, but never closed it. When u spend all day doing maths programs, a missing close bracket becomes highly annoying, cos the whole thing just doesn't work and u spend hours trying to figure out why.)
I wish you peace too.
(
Lol, ) got lost in ....
Post a Comment
<< Home