I have finally joined you
Hello my friends! I have finally done it - I ve created a Blogg. I ve been reading your bloggs, your websites but have never had one of my own. Why? Maybe i think that i m too extraverted and find it hard to put thought on paper (computer in this case). But i ultimately see this Blogg as a possibility to share my crazy discoveries and my interests with you. Just like you all do.Of course, i am also planning to write short astrological articles, stuff on numerology, socionics, Buddhism and etc.... My mate Peter is going to take me with him to one of the meditation classes. I cant wait! I ve been reading soo much about this philosophy and I am finally gonna go and feel what its like to meditate!
So, today, i am starting this Blogg. Its still February - period of Aquarius. I hope that my star ruler is going to be supportive and will help me to update this Blogg with interesting and creative stuff.......
2 Comments:
Feb 15th u made this blogg.
March 21st u give me the address. tut tut.
Hi Aline,
Finally you've made a website! well a Blogg! I think it's great that in this day and age we are able to keep up with one another wherever we are and whatever we are doing by the use of modern technology. I need to update my website, hasn't been done for a month! Check it out people if you haven't already (oh and Dave, I will do your page soon lol).
Shell xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home